Facebook is an excellent marketing tool that you should be using to market your pharmacy and connect with your patients and customers.
In this age of Social Media it is imperative that you don’t get left behind and let your competitors get your market share.
Activity on Facebook
- There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
- Average user creates 90 pieces of content each month
- More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each month.
- More than 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites every month
- Major websites are integrating with Facebook
- In today’s digital age you cannot rely solely on offline marketing.
- Our patients and customers are online socializing and interacting with each other and their friends on these Social Media platforms, especially Facebook and Twitter.
- Go where customers & patients are, online on Facebook and
- Twitter and join in the conversation with them.
Do You need Social Media?
- Social media is the new “word of mouth” You have the ability of promoting a company to a larger audience.
- This is a great way to get exposure for your business and to engage and be the expert for your customers & patients. It is very cost effective and is like free advertising, or if you do place an ad, such as on Facebook, it is at a very low cost. You get exponentially more exposure in your market, without having to lay out enormous sums of money for traditional advertising, such as brochures, newspaper and magazine ads etc.
- By using social media you strengthen relationships, because you can better understand your customers & Patients. You also have real time opportunities: one Tweet or status update and you can turn that into a sale.
- You can grow your business faster and smarter than your competitors, and manage your Brand and reputation online
- Use Social Media as a tool to succeed