About Dr Holloway
Jay H. Holloway is a community pharmacist currently working in an independent pharmacy in rural Nebraska. They are dedicated to improving the quality of care of LGBTQ+ patients through education and outreach. Additionally, they also promote community networking of LGBTQ+ members of the profession and inclusivity in the pharmacy field. If you would like to reach out, please contact Jay at email@example.com or LinkedIn. You can also follow Dr Holloway on Twitter at @jay_pharm
What you will learn
- Learn more about the legislative assault on trans youth
- Banning Trans youth from sports…..nothing but pure discrimination
- And More
Links & Resources
- Take our PrEP Course: To Be PrEPared or Not To Be PrEPared: The Role of The Pharmacist in HIV Prevention
- The Trans Athlete Issue Explained GREAT Article!
- Attacks on Transgender Athletes Are Threatning Womens Sports
- North Dakota HB1298
- Human Rights Campaign
- Join LGBTQ + Pharmacy Networking Group email list LGBTQPharmgroup@gmail.com
- National Center for Transgender Equality Survey
- CDC LGBTQ Health
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast yet? Want to get bonus episodes? Be sure to subscribe so you get notified of any new episode that comes out.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.