I this episode I discuss the latest updates to PrEP.
iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify
What you will learn
- New National HIV/AIDS Strategy 20022-2025
- Release of New PrEP Guidelines
- What’s new?
- Cabotegravir long acting injection added to guidelines
- And more……
To be PrEPared or Not To Be PrEPared: The Role of The Pharmacist in HIV Prevention>>>>
Links & Resources
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy 2022-2025
- Updated PrEP Guidelines
- LINK to PrEpping For PrEP Training Program
- SB159 Bill Text
- Community pharmacy delivered PrEP to STOP HIV transmission: An opportunity NOT to miss
- California Pharmacists Association
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast yet? Want to get bonus episodes? Be sure to subscribe so you get notified of any new episode that comes out.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.