Today we have Dr Christina Madison, who’s a, an HIV specialist and an innovator in the pharmacist’s role in public health.
“BE THE CHANGE”Gandhi
What you will learn
- The pharmacist as a Healthcare Provider.
- The pharmacist’s Role in Public Health.
- Learn more about pharmacist’s role in the provision of PrEP and PEP services.
- Having the “sex” conversation with your patients.
Links & Resources
- Dr Madison’s Publications
- Huntridge Family Clinic Foundation
- Volunteers in Medicine of Southern Nevada
- The Public Health Pharmacist
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast yet? Want to get bonus episodes? Be sure to subscribe so you get notified of any new episode that comes out.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.