What you will learn
- The latest from the Federal Government on access to PrEP
- Will Insurers take heed
- Will PBM’s take notice
- Will PrEP be more accessible to everyone who news it and wants it
- Latest STI Guidelines
Links & Resources
- FAQS ABOUT AFFORDABLE CARE ACT IMPLEMENTATION PART 47
- PrEP, the HIV prevention pill, must now be totally free under almost all insurance plans
- U.S Preventive Services Task Force Task Force (USPTF)
- UPDATED STI GUIDELINES 2021
- APL 20-001(OPL) Newly Enacted Statutes Impacting Health Plans January 15,2020
- Department of managed Healthcare All Plan Letter APL-20-026 – Preventative Health Services Coverage for HIV Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) July 8, 2020
Subscribe & Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to our podcast yet? Want to get bonus episodes? Be sure to subscribe so you get notified of any new episode that comes out.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.