As we embark on this incredible Journey into 2019 and travel down the healthcare road together I wanted to share our incredible journey at MichRx Pharmacist Consulting Services from 2018 which charted the course of our journey into 2019. Our compass is headed in the direction of our True North and we are excited for you to join us on the trip.
First I would like to thank our OHANA, our amazing clients from Sea to Shining Sea and beyond and our AMAZING TEAM at MichRx who keep our strategy and course on track with a special shout out to Mitzie, Megan, David, Alice and Zack, 2018 was an incredible year and we made a global impact.
We made an impact from Sea to Shining Sea and Beyond ……here are some of the highlights:
- Onstage for panel discussion at a national sales meeting in San Diego
- PharmTalk presentation at #APhA2018 in Nashville, Tennessee, the home to Country Music
- Expansion of Ubuntu Care Academy Online Learning Portal
- Presenter at Western Pharmacy Exchange in San Diego
- Attended #ASEMBIA2018 and interviewed on Pharmacy Podcast
- Traveled to San Francisco to speak
- Crowning highlight was trip to South Africa to speak at my alma mater, University of the Witwatersrand which was truly extraordinary experience. A pilgrimage to the Apartheid Museum was so important. We are all the same and injustice towards others must NEVER be tolerated anywhere in the world. The visit to Soweto was a very important, poignant day, visiting Orlando and the Hector Peterson Museum and site of the massacre that started the Soweto riot on June 16, 1976. The visit with the extraordinary and selfless women at Ikageng and the Mandela Sisulu HIV clinic capped off the trip and solidified our mission and goal that Center for Advanced Pharmacist Care, will be supporting Ikageng and helping pharmacists in South Africa make an impact on the HIV epidemic.
- Our company signature program, Ubuntu Pharmacist Care Program blossomed and has demonstrated and proven that we Optimize Patient Outcomes and show Improved Health through monitoring, tracking and outcomes, a program with great value to the HIV Continuum of Care and Advanced Pharmacy Practice.
- Presenter at WellSky CareForum2018 in San Antonio, Texas with a speaking stop in Dallas and a visit to JFK Memorial and the site where JFK was shot
- Journeyed back to California with speaking stop in Sacramento and more in San Francisco
- Guest on Specialty Pharmacy Podcast with Suzette DiMascio, CEO of CSI Specialty Group on Optimizing HIV Specialty Pharmacy Care
- Being the Adherence Witch in Los Angeles on Halloween
- Faculty for video recording program for Clinical Care Options
- HIVThrive and Mich’s Monday Mantra continue to grow and thrive globally
These are just some of our highlights in our video of our Review of 2018
Join us on our Incredible Journey on the 2019 road